Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nothing Yet, and BCD

Hello All,
I have done nothing today because I just woke up. 10:00 is WAY too early!!!! So I might go work outside though...... Ugh, boring and lame!!!!
Maje and cousins

On Animal Planet, there have been just reruns of Big Cat Diary. But still it is better than nothing!!!! Jonathon, Simon, and Saba NEED to do a new Big Cat Week!!!!! or better Month!!!!! On Paul's blog I posted on the most recent post, about a book by Jonathon and Angela Scott, go check it out!!!! It is a great book, with even more details on your favorite episodes. Well that would be all of them for me!!!!! It also tells what happened to some characters like Bibi, Tamu, and more!!! Thank you all, I know this is not much but..... better than nothing!!! Red, the lioness

-BibiFan#1

No comments:

Post a Comment